Tuesday, December 1, 2015

my minted HOLIDAY GIFT LIST



Tis officially the Season~

In fact it's the winter season.  This morning I had to scrape a thin layer of ice off of my wind shield- I couldn't believe it!

I'm sure you've all heard of Minted.com by now, right?  They are a beautiful online stationary company that features all different artists.  In fact, I had my Save the Dates printed by Minted back in 2012.  They were perfect!

Today I submitted my entry for the Minted Holiday "Pin Your Gift List" contest.  It is so easy to enter.  Follow Minted on Pinterest, start a board, pin the specified gift list pin, and then add at least 10 products that you would gift to your friends, family, or even yourself.  Then email them to confirm your entry.

Here's my Pinterest board I started today.  I found some cute stationary for myself, and even some for my eldest niece who is just about 14 years old.  I also pinned some cute pillows for my bed, and a few lamp shade ideas:


 Stella Multi Personalized Stationary by Julie Murray




















Contest closes December 6th (ooh, the first night of Hanukkah!!).  You have less than a week to enter!




No comments:

Post a Comment

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...