Wednesday, February 4, 2015

sektion at IKEA



I ventured out to IKEA Monday to see the debut of the new Sektion kitchen system.  Lucky for me it's only 15 minutes away, because I just learned that Portland has the only location in the state of Oregon!








One of my best friends is a designer on the visual team, and told me about the big renovation going on at IKEA stores.  Before heading out, I did a search on the new collection and found a post by Apartment Therapy with a behind-the-scenes look. They say that Sektion is more modular and easier to create kitchen layouts, features soft-close drawers, maximizes interiors drawer space, and has a wall track system for all of you DIYers out there!
















Here's a look at the new displays:


Modern and white:





Country chic in grey:





Traditional retro in black and white:





Bold with sunshine yellow:




Variety of cabinet fronts:





It was definitely a busier day at the kitchen design center.  All of the displays looked really great, and I'm so glad I got a first look!

Is anyone looking to re-do their kitchen?  Which style would be your inspiration?






--------------------
SOURCES

Photography: by ME

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...