Saturday, August 23, 2014

10 in 10

Hi everyone~

I hope you have enjoyed reading my re-designed blog "missmatch INTERIORS" for the past several months.  I'm having a lot of fun with this new spin on design.

I want to thank everyone who has subscribed by email, followed me on Pinterest, or liked me on Facebook.  So, I hope you are up for a challenge with me!

Together, we just reached 50 "likes" on my Facebook Page for this blog.  I'd like to set the goal of reaching 60 "likes"by Labor Day, September 1st.  That's 10 "likes" in 10 days

Share a post on your own page, or tell a friend- this would be a fantastic push for the end of summer!

Copy the link below:
Facebook Page - missmatch INTERIORS


Have a great weekend~

PS....it's not like I'm challenging you to pour a bucket of ice on your head!  (btw...I think I'm doing that soon- eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...