Thursday, September 25, 2014

pin me on PINTEREST

 Hooray!!

Today I have gained 100 Followers on Pinterest!  What a great way to start the new year (Jewish New Year, that is).








Some of my favorite boards are cr8ive IDEAS (DIY ideas), my design style (my style, RIGHT NOW), vignettes (a SNAPSHOT), clothing (in my CLOSET), my favorite color (color CRUSH), party ideas (let's CELEBRATE) and I better stop now before I go on and on and on....

If you are on Pinterest, I hope you have a minute to find me- and if you like what you see, FOLLOW ME~



L'Shanah Tovah!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah Rose
    Thanks for checking out my blog! And congratulations on 100 followers on Pinterest (isn't it addictive?!)
    I will check back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa- thanks for stopping by, and thank goodness Pinterest is a free and creative addiction :)

      Delete

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...