Saturday, May 9, 2015

just for MOM


We're finally getting some beautiful spring weather in Portland, and just in time for Mother's Day- how nice!

I can't treat my mom to brunch from out-of-state, but I hope she'll enjoy the fresh and colorful flowers currently on the way to her  *SURPRISE*

Do you have time for a little DIY for your mom?  I found this cute confetti vase with tulips on Pinterest.  It seems simple enough for anyone to do as long as you have a hole punch handy.





                            minted.com via Pinterest



I also found some other cute DIYs perfect for Mother's Day on the blog Julep from Minted.  This next idea is just so SWEET:




         
                            Julep



Have a lovely weekend with those you love~



1 comment:

  1. The flowers arrived in perfect condition. Their beautiful colors are adorning my space. Love them. Love you more!

    ReplyDelete

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...