Thursday, October 9, 2014

chevron FEATURE WALL

Tonight I added some new pins to my board "up on the WALL."  I came across several beautiful wall papers, and this painted wall treatment.








A few weeks ago I was discussing how to make a feature in a bedroom without a headboard.  This is a great example of a low cost way to create a feature wall in an office if you do not have a large built-in book case or storage unit.  It's clean, graphic, and energizing quality is perfect in a workspace.  Plus, everyone needs a little shimmer!

See the entire workspace tour at Shalyn's "Paint it Gold" Workspace

To see more wall designs visit my Pinterest board "up on the WALL"



--------------------
SOURCES


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...