Sunday, August 24, 2014

Day 2 of 10

Hello again- surprised to see me so soon?

I realized that I need to do my part in the 10 in 10 Challenge  - so I'm going to post something for you each day till September 1st- our deadline!

Well, after getting re-routed to four different customer service agents with the phone company, I had to break free and do something fun.  And what is more fun than Pinterest?!









This is such a great space that shows how to mix it UP.  Firstly, I love this peaches n cream wall (plus it gives your complexion a healthy glow).  The walls are so crisp and clean, and the natural fiber chair  is the perfect contrast.  Next my eye roams over to the pile of pillows.  A mint and pink color blocked design,  a blue and white geometric, a peach cream floral, a solid bright yellow, and one more geometric print hiding at the bottom.  These work together in a quirky way because they have a balance of scale, from solid to medium print, to a small floral print.  Oh, and that gorgeous rug!  This rug not only anchors the furniture on the white floor, but it incorporates all the colors, so it all makes sense!

This diamond rug would work great in a bedroom as shown, or living room, or playroom.  Where would you put it?





* Remember, together we're trying to reach 10 "likes" in 10 days.  Here's the link to the FB page




--------------------
SOURECES

Photo - Oh Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...