Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Our Own Monogram

My husband and I did not have a monogram designed for our wedding stationary.  So, this is my interpretation of our personal monogram.  It's crafty like summer camp, but has a classic inspiration.  This is my variation from a pin I saw on Pinterest.














Here is my Interior Idea for our Monogram:



Here is my Framed Monogram.  It turned out a little different than my inspiration, but that's what I love.  The curves in the wood letter disabled me from completely wrapping the piece.  I decided to embrace my obstacle, and created a striped pattern.  I also used the back side of the canvas, creating a recessed frame.  I always like to do things a little different :)


2 comments:

share your THOUGHTS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...